Terms & Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions the terms “we”, ”our”, “us” and “Go Hens’ Party” means Go Hens’ Party and its affiliates and associates, and “you” means “you, the customer” and “you, the user of this website”.
The material on this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated and except for information directly from or links to third-party Websites, all rights (including copyright) in all content, other material and compilations contained in, or used to create or support this site including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and navigational and other software (collectively referred to as the Content) are owned or controlled, and are reserved by Go Hens’ Party.
This website may contain information from or hyperlinks and other pointers to internet websites operated by third parties. Such information or websites are not under the control of us and we are not responsible for the content of any such information or website. We provide such information and hyperlinks to you for convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked information or website by us. Any decision or action based on such information or websites is entirely at your own risk.
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print in hard copy portions of this site solely for the proper and reasonable purposes of placing an order with us or as a resource in making a decision to purchase from us and we retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content.
You are not authorised, without express prior written consent and any other owner of rights in content that you access via the website, to reproduce, frame, download, store (in any medium), communicate, show or play in public, adapt, change, or create a derivative work from that content.
No trademark (whether registered or otherwise) that is contained on this website or otherwise used by us may be used without our prior, specific, written consent or that of the trademark owner.
Content on this Website should be used as a guide only. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of prices, specifications, images and information displayed on this site, we are not responsible for any error and reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price, image or the product description posted on this site, or an error in your order.
All stock availability representations are accurate to the last known stock level but are subject to change at any time. If for any reason a particular item cannot be supplied or an order placed via the website, notice will be provided as soon as possible.
You agree that you will not, (either yourself or through any third party):
- Use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other automatic device or manual process or automated process to process, monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the website, or any of the information, content or data contained within or accessible through the website, without our prior written consent;
- Use any automated process to aggregate or combine information, content or data contained within or accessible through the website with information, content or data accessible via or sourced from any third party;
- Use any information on or accessed through the website for any commercial purpose or otherwise (either directly or indirectly) for profit or gain;
- Use any service, software, process or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any transaction or process being conducted on or through it;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to the website;
- Reverse engineer, reverse assemble, de-compile or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the website; or
- Copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display, any part of any content from the website without our prior written consent.
Legal Capacity To Transact
Should we suffer any damage or other losses as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, we reserve the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused any order(s) to be placed with us.
Security and Privacy
From time to time advertisements for Go Hens’ Party may appear on different websites via Google advertising.